Thursday, April 1, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Freebie

Okay, I'm gonna post a freebie. It's been a loooooong time since I've posted a freebie! We will see if anybody's been watching my blog for updates on digital scrapbooking or not!

Like I said, I'm very seriously considering starting my own website to post a lot of my sports page kits that have been discontinued from scrapbook-bytes.

This little freebie was the last thing that I was gonna post at scrapbook-bytes, but unfortunately I never got around to it. So, I'm offering it as a blog freebie for those who have been watching my blog.


I got the inspiration to do this from one of the t-shirts that my baby was wearing. It includes champ titles from baseball, softball, bowling, fishing, swimming, tennis, golf, bicycling, ballet, cheerleading, soccer, football, dodgeball & volleyball. There are also a couple of blank sewn champ titles.
Here is the weblink for them to be downloaded:

http://www.4shared.com/file/254761779/5f97387a/ChampTitles.html

If you want to leave a comment, please do so on my blog and not at 4shared. Thanks!

Enjoy!

There will be a time limit on this download, but I don't really know how long! Maybe a week, maybe two weeks, maybe 3....don't really know!

14 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Melinda said...

Thanks, Ronnie! love that you have a ballet one for my girls :)

Hummie said...

Yes! I remember you and still read your blog and enjoy it!

I blogged about you as a "featured blog" today!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much for the Champ titles. Saw you as the featured blog on Hummie's blog.

Wendy at AllCrafts.net said...

Thanks so much. Added your link to Daily Digital Scrapbooking Freebies

Anne said...

I think your own website would be a great idea. If you need help, I'd love to lend a hand Blinging the web one site at a time.

Juliana said...

Thank you, Ronnie!

Ronnie McCray said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! And thanks Hummie for posting my blog on your blog. So, how are your boys doing? I'm just now getting back into digital scrapbooking. When my external harddrive crashed close to 3 years ago and I lost close to 2 years of digital scrapbooks, I lost all umph in scrapbooking. I'm picking it back up again cuz I'm trying to teach it here in St. James!

stampin123 said...

Thanks for the great freebie! I found you from Hummie's blog! Great work and welcome back!

anitab said...

I already had your blog 'bookmarked', but I'm here today because of Hummie's post. Thank you!!

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the titles!

Valerie said...

Thank you so much for sharing these! I love the soccer one!

Tracey said...

Hi Ronnie,

I notice you vanished off the designing circuit. I always loved what you could do with sports kits. I have some of them. I recently designed a volleyball kit and would love to scrap with it in combination with your kit. That's the kind of scrapper I am - ecclectic in how I mix things up. Is it still possible to get hold of your volleyball kit?

Smiles,
Tracey Monette